Friday, April 12, 2013

Smile!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So recently I have been so motivated with doing good in school and saving up my money ( an extremely rare occurrence). I have been feeling extremely happy, and like an overall better person. Listening to this music makes me feel like I am surrounded by positive energy. I decided that I would dedicate a post to making a playlist of the positive and happy music most played on my phone. I hope you guys enjoy and check out some of these amazing artists!


Playlist:

Working Man - Imagine Dragons 
On Top of The World - Imagine Dragons
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
Sun - Two Door Cinema Club
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Ho Hey - The Lumineers 
Beach - San Cisco 
Stay Out - Nina Nesbitt
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons 
Lover of The Light - Mumford & Sons 
Falling - HAIM
Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Pompeii - Bastille
Love Love Love - Avalanche City 
Lucky - Jason Mraz 
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Your Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer 

There you have it guys! These songs are usually what I listen to while I get ready for school, or when I'm keeping busy with school work. I feel like listening to relaxing music puts me in a better mood. I really hope you guys check out these lovely artists if you haven't yet! Feel free to leave a comment if we have similar music taste. Also, feel free to leave any song suggestions so I can check them out as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment